Booking / Contact
You can send us a booking request via this page, we will make sure to get back at you quickly. If you would just like some information, or to get in touch with us, leave the booking fields empty and submit the form.
Booking, payment / cancellation accommodations “Quinta da Alegria-Portugal by Horse”
Your reservation will be converted into a final booking as soon as we have received 30% of the total rent by bank transfer. You pay the remaining 70% on the spot. If you book within 3 weeks before arrival date, you will pay the total rental amount before arrival. Payment instructions can be found in the booking confirmation that we will send you by email.
In case of no-show, earlier departure than planned or cancellation, deposited amounts will not be refunded. It may therefore be desirable to take out cancellation insurance. (Note: You can move your vacation to a date in the near future at no extra cost for an Anulation by COVID-19!)
We have confidence in you, so we do not ask for a deposit, but count on you to report honestly any damage to our properties, and in this case you also take your responsibility if compensation is justified.